Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 - A Flashback!!

I had been wanting to do this "Best Of" post for every milestone in my blog. But somehow could not get into doing it. Srivalli's post on Best of 2012 event motivated me to look back at 2012 - the year that was. Completing two years of blogging this month I thought this is the best time to do it.

Favorite Post
Nothing was more sweeter and beautiful than my dear blog buddies' lovely gesture for welcoming our bundle of joy Kavin. Little Kavin turned 6 months now and is keeping his mom super busy. 

Favorite Recipe
My favorite recipe this year is Kollu Podi / Horse Gram Spice Powder. This is a aromatic and flavorful podi for idli/dosa with all the yummy goodness which you don't feel guilty at all. Thanks to MIL for the recipe.

Favorite Recipe tried from other blogs
This Orange Olive Oil Eggless cake which I tried from Priya's space received rave reviews. Spongy, Citrus-y and soooo goood..

Top recipes in 2012
This year's popular recipe post is Chana Masala with Home made Chana Masala Powder which is also the all time popular post in my blog.


The second most popular is Vegetable Kurma.

The third one is Pressure Cooker Vegetable Briyani.

Recipes Close to my Heart
Urad dhal Sweet Bonda is a traditional sweet made at our home during festivals and marriages.

Pumpkin Pasties from Harry Potter. I was in cloud nine when I tasted these beauties I made.


Resolutions for 2013
This new year's resolution for me is to blog at-least twice a month. Silly, I know, but spending time on my computer is a luxury nowadays!! 

5 comments:

  1. Happy New year! May all ur wishes come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and all the clicks in your best of post are absoultely drool worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too - I sent you an email a few days ago. Can you please confirm if you will be guest hosting my event for January!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. delicious and tempting...Ongoing event : Fast food - poha and Know your dairy- Milk events in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. Wonderful look back. Loved the collection

    ReplyDelete

Do leave your valuable comments here!
I appreciate any critical comment which helps improve my posts, although inappropriate and rude comments will not be published.